CrossFit Swansea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from CrossFit Central London!

4 posters

Go down

Hello from CrossFit Central London! Empty Hello from CrossFit Central London!

Post  she-ra Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is ok, Soph is keeping me up to date with things over there which is nice. I hear Gez and Nick are now modelling CrossFit Swansea tank tops?! Razz Have finally found a club to train at anyway in London Bridge which is great. Really small gym so we do our 400m runs through the centre of london (not so cool!), but has good kipping bars and all the equipment we need really. There are some ridiculously good people there. we did a WOD yesterday and a girl did it with 15kg more than me and only took 20 seconds longer. There's guys and girls from Crossfit Ohio and Chicago who were at the crossfit games, over at the moment so they are really showing us how it's done. I'm going to wire soph some money so I can wear my crossfit swansea tshirt in there with pride!

looking forward to the swansea crossfit games! see u all soon x

she-ra

Back to top Go down

Hello from CrossFit Central London! Empty Hi

Post  robh Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Leoni

Glad to hear you've found a good gym and things are going well.

Look forward to seeing you in September.

Cheers

Rob
robh
robh

Back to top Go down

Hello from CrossFit Central London! Empty Re: Hello from CrossFit Central London!

Post  NikJ Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi Leoni, Very smart those tops and very tight Laughing Glad you found a gym, it's the only way to go as you know, good to see you in September. Take care son x
NikJ
NikJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello from CrossFit Central London! Empty Re: Hello from CrossFit Central London!

Post  Gez Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 am

Alreet!
Glad you found a gym! hope all is good. See you at the CFSwansea games!!! Cool
Gez
Gez
Admin

http://crossfitswansea.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down