CrossFit Swansea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Crossfit

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Crossfit Empty Christmas Crossfit

Post  she-ra Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:56 pm

I'm home for the holidays now so just wanted to say a merry Christmas to everyone and I've really enjoyed training this year, looking forward to next year already. I have booked in for 3 sessions at Crossfit Wyre Forest while I am home, so should be interesting. hope to bring back a few tasty workouts and keep my record of not being sick! hope you all have fun tonight, wish I was there. Tabata sambuccas for all i'd say!

Leoni x

she-ra

Back to top Go down

Christmas Crossfit Empty Re: Christmas Crossfit

Post  NikJ Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi Leoni
Thanks for your support ! Have a great Xmas. Saturday was massive. I apologise for any poor behaviour although I can't remember a thing !!

Merry Christmas xx santa rendeer
NikJ
NikJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christmas Crossfit Empty CrossFit Wyre Forest

Post  she-ra Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Just to update you, I have made 2 sessions while I'm home, and 2 more booked next week. Gym is pretty smart, loads of room to kip on bars ... just need to practice now! The people are cool too, enjoying myself! we did Cindy today then k2e and double unders. think I'm going to have to get myself a rope, need a lot more work! good to see you are all being beasted in Swansea! have fun x

she-ra

Back to top Go down

Christmas Crossfit Empty Re: Christmas Crossfit

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down