CrossFit Swansea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!!

+5
NikJ
ralphrip
Gez
Mudd
cdys
9 posters

Go down

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Empty Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!!

Post  cdys Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Alright Gents,

Have a read below-anyone up for it?

Movember is about bringing the moustache back and having some fun for a very serious cause - prostate cancer. Now in its third year, we are looking forward to seeing Mo Bros & Sistas embrace the Mo once again.

For more info:

http://uk.movember.com/

All in the name of Charity (and looking like a t*** of course) Very Happy

Last edited by Gez on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language timothy this is a family show!)
cdys
cdys

Back to top Go down

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Empty I'm in!!!

Post  Mudd Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 am

Count me in. Been dying for an excuse to grow a bit of face fluff.
Mudd
Mudd

Back to top Go down

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Empty Re: Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!!

Post  Gez Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm

I struggle growing a 'tash can we have a headstart! This is one wod I can't Rxd, never mind its a good cause! Iam in.
Gez
Gez
Admin

http://crossfitswansea.com

Back to top Go down

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Empty Re: Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!!

Post  cdys Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Great stuff.

After this morning it was considered a good idea to see if we can donate the money we raise to John Hartson's charity if we can.

If anyone who is up for doing it,can they just reply to the post so that i can sort out sponsorship forms etc. Rapshit, i know you're dying and all that blah blah blah but this is one WOD that you should be able to take part in and possibly even win with that bumfluff!!

Cheers, get involved!!! Laughing
cdys
cdys

Back to top Go down

Post  ralphrip Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm

OHHHHHH YOU AINT SEEN THE GROWTH SINCE I BEEN GONE!!! IM BACK 2MORO MUTHASUCKAZ!!!!!!

YOU BETTER HAVE ALL GONE AND GOT MY ALBUM TOO

WWW.OCDC.CO.UK

EVEN THE PIKEY FROM LLANELLI CAN GET IT, ITS FREE....
ralphrip
ralphrip

Back to top Go down

Post  NikJ Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm in, but John Hartson has conker cancer not prostate ?
Can we have a chat about that one ? What about ummmmm let me think, oh I know... Prostate cancer fund ???!!!!
NikJ
NikJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Yeah count me in as well, I'm up for the handlebar moustache.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  cdys Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Good stuff so far....Spinxy, Gunny, Cudd brothers, Ross, Steve you in? The more the merrier!! Think we all need to get together on the 1st for mugshots at zero growth!

Good to see that the bopper from Birchgrove hasn't succumbed to a head cold....i thought he'd snuffed it- those sniffles can be a bitch Embarassed
cdys
cdys

Back to top Go down

Post  cdys Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Alright gents,
Most of this is copied and pasted from their webpage. Have a read and register.

I am growing a moustache for Movember this year and am looking for Mo Bro’s and Mo Sistas to join my team.

Movember is about having fun, growing a moustache and raising much needed funds and awareness for men’s health – specifically prostate cancer. What many people don’t appreciate is that one man dies every hour of prostate cancer in the UK, more than 35,000 men will be diagnosed this year and that prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK.

The more that join us, the more we can “change the face of men’s health” through raising awareness and the money that will be raised. Let’s do this – register and grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or sign on as a Mo Sista.

To join this Movember team go to http://uk.movember.com/register/35131 and follow the steps. Once registered you’ll be sent all the information you need to get growing.

2009 is Movember’s third year in the UK. If you are interested in learning more about the work that is being carried out as a result of Movember funds, check out the details at http://uk.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Let’s “Change the Face of Mens Health.”

The name of the team is Crossfit Swansea

Craig Dyson
cdys
cdys

Back to top Go down

Post  Gez Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 am

OK,
I've just donated a tenner to the team so come on chaps, lets kick it off good style!
Iam having a crack at a gringo with tickler! (Iam hoping we dont get any strong winds as it'll probably blow off!)
Gez
Gez
Admin

http://crossfitswansea.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NikJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Good effort, I am either thinking about the Charles Bronson/ or I might go for the Emperor Ming look ! albino
NikJ
NikJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NikJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Thats the one, the Andre Agassi lol, have that, lovely baaald heed and a massive tickler !
bounce
NikJ
NikJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Empty Mo

Post  Mudd Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Is it wrong that I want to try and attempt this look. cyclops

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Muuuus11
Mudd
Mudd

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan S Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 pm

That's no more camp than the jibs you pull mid workout. clown
Dan S
Dan S

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam J Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 am

I can see a Village People WOD in the pipeline, Y.M.C.A!!!!!!! with Mudd taking the lead role.
Adam J
Adam J

Back to top Go down

Post  cdys Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm

http://jeremybgg.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/movember.jpg

Check it out....i'd love an abracadabra!
cdys
cdys

Back to top Go down

Post  ralphrip Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Ive always been a fan of Hitlers grooming methods. Think i may go with that style for mine.
ralphrip
ralphrip

Back to top Go down

Post  cdys Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

You coming down tonight? Group photo at 7.30 in the pit.
cdys
cdys

Back to top Go down

Post  ACudd Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Definitely going for the trucker look!!
ACudd
ACudd

Back to top Go down

Post  ralphrip Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Facial hair is off. Supps are back. Watch me drop the box on these fools! Very Happy
ralphrip
ralphrip

Back to top Go down

Grow that tache.....all in the name of bollocks of course!! Empty Be Carefull

Post  Mudd Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 am

Take it easy wit dem supps now, we dont want you runing off for another crossfit break.
Mudd
Mudd

Back to top Go down

Post  ralphrip Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Cheers to Nik for that sample of ethel ester. Oh....I was through the roof. Testosterone flyin! Thats my excuse for telling you to shut it anyway! Oh, and the fact that i had just dropped the bar on my head!!!!

Keep it Aerobic
ralphrip
ralphrip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum