CrossFit Swansea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional)

3 posters

Go down

Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional) Empty Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional)

Post  Gez Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Here is the site linked to the UK games guys anyone can enter from our box please dont be afraid of signing up! it'll be a great craic and we'll go as the Swansea massive Boom! Very Happy

UK Games
Gez
Gez
Admin

http://crossfitswansea.com

Back to top Go down

Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional) Empty Re: Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional)

Post  Mudd Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 am

I'm in, Just registered. Sisu
Mudd
Mudd

Back to top Go down

Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional) Empty Re: Crossfit games (UK & Ireland sectional)

Post  Gez Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Guys myself and Mudd have organised/booked two rooms for the games so you who are entering you need to allocate yourself to a room and liase with the room captain (Mudd and me regarding payment) anyone jumping in with me must be clean/tidy (it affects my OCD) and a non snorer Very Happy
Gez
Gez
Admin

http://crossfitswansea.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam J Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 pm

How much do we owe butt?
Adam J
Adam J

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudd Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am

£18 each butt
Mudd
Mudd

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam J Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 am

Tidy, butt!!! When do you want the wonga butt
Adam J
Adam J

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down